Do you have the habit of watching movies and TV series from your computer monitor but would you like to be able to see your favorite content directly and comfortably on your Samsung TV screen? Yes? I don't see the problem, that's enough connect PC to Samsung TV. How do you say? Don't have the faintest idea how to do it? But you don't have to worry, in that case I can provide you with all the explanations you need.
I know, maybe right now you are thinking that connecting PC to Samsung TV is complicated and that it is not for you. Well, if that's the case, know that you are wrong and very wrong too! Contrary to what may seem to connect PC to Samsung TV is in fact very simple, you just need to have the right tools at your disposal and that's it, you have my word.
So if it is your intention to find out what needs to be done to be able to connect PC to Samsung TV I suggest you take a few minutes of free time, arm yourself with a good dose of attention and patience and read the following lines. I am sure that in the end you will be able to tell yourself satisfied and that in case of need you will also be ready and willing to explain to your friends who want to have a similar tip which operations to carry out. Let it bet?
Depending on your preferences and needs and depending on what, so to speak, is the "equipment" in your possession you can connect PC to Samsung TV in three different ways. You can in fact make the connection between the computer and the Samsung branded TV simply via Cavi, using the appropriate computer software Smart view or by resorting to the use of special devices as in the case of chromecast by Google. Clearly the choice of which of these three solutions to adopt is up to you, the final result is practically the same.
Connect PC to Samsung TV Via Cables
If you are interested in understanding how to connect a PC to a Samsung TV via cables, know that to succeed "in the enterprise" you must first obtain the necessary "equipment". To understand which cable you can use to connect PC to Samsung TV, just take a look on the back of your TV trying to find the name engraved next to each input or stuck on any labels. Depending on the model of Samsung TV in your possession, for example, you may find an entrance with written next to it HDMI, another with written beside it mini DisplayPort and so on.
As well as on the back of the TV also check the type of inputs available on your computer in order to understand which cable you can use. If you use a desktop computer you can check the available inputs by trying to take a look at the front or back of the case while if you are using a laptop look at the right and left side of the case.
Please pay special attention to the type of cable you intend to buy to connect PC to Samsung TV. There are currently a wide range of different cables on the market. The ones mentioned below are the most popular.
- HDMI cable: This is the best way to connect PC to Samsung TV. It is supported by most of the latest computers and all HDTVs, clearly even Samsung branded ones. It also supports high definition video streams and hassle-free audio streams.
- S-Video cable: It is a small round plug that is supported by most PCs (even the old ones) and that can be easily connected to the TV thanks to the use of Scart adapters. This type of cable does not manage the audio stream, which is why it must be associated with an additional cable to be connected to the audio output of the PC and the audio inputs of the TV.
- VGA cable: This is the same cable that is commonly used to connect the PC to the monitor. It is supported by all PCs and most of the latest TVs. Like S-Video, it does not support audio streams and must therefore be paired with another cable.
- DVI cable: This is another very common cable format for connecting PCs and monitors. Nowadays there are excellent adapters to connect this PC port to the HDMI port of HD TVs.
- Composite RCA Cable: It is a cable having as termination the famous jacks in red, yellow and white supported by many PCs and practically all televisions on the market. The red and white cables carry audio, so there is no need for additional plugs. However, the output quality is not excellent.
Once you have checked the type of cable that can be used to connect PC to Samsung TV, in case you do not already have the right equipment at your disposal, you can go to any well-stocked electronics or computer store or you can contact Amazon or other e-commerce sites to find what you need. The price of cables is generally quite affordable and can vary according to the length of the cables. In any case, on average, you shouldn't spend more than a dozen euros.