You have recently found a job and have decided to open a current account to which you can credit your salary. Now, however, you would like a hand to configure thehome banking and access all your new account data directly from your computer, smartphone or tablet. Did I guess? Well then I am happy to inform you that you have come to the right place at the right time!
With today's guide, in fact, I'll explain how to access the online current account via computer, smartphone and tablet, carrying out all the operations you need from the comfort of home. You will find detailed information on how to access the reserved area of the main Italian banks and the procedure for making the first access via computer: in this way you can follow the progress of your account, send bank transfers, pay bills and perform many other operations without going to the branch. Convenient, right?
So take courage! Let's not waste any more time chatting and let's get to work immediately! Take five minutes of free time and dedicate it to reading the next paragraphs, choose the solution that best suits your needs and follow the procedure indicated for the bank in which you opened the account. I'm sure you will be able to quickly understand how to activate the service and consult all the movements made. Well, I just have to wish you good reading and, above all, good viewing!
Log in to Your Online Account with UniCredit
With Internet banking, customers UniCredit they can access their current account, carry out transactions, manage credit and prepaid cards and make online payments through the computer. If you have a Windows PC, you must have an operating system from Windows Vista onwards.
To access your online current account, connect to the UniCredit website and click on the button Customer area present at the top right, then enter your data in the fields membership code e PIN and click on the button Log in to view your account. Are you wondering where to find the data necessary for access? The membership code is an 8-digit code that was assigned to you when signing the contract and that you can find on the contract itself, while you can view the PIN in the documentation that the bank gave you (then you can change it at the first access).
If you don't remember your login details, click on the item Uniweb to log in via user ID, while if you have problems accessing your online account, you can call the toll-free number 800.57.57.57.
You can also access your current account online via smartphone and tablet through the appropriate application available for free for Android, iOS and Windows 10 Mobile devices. On first use, the app must be activated: then press the button Activate the App, enter your data in the fields Membership code e PIN e fai tap sul pulsating forward, then check your contact details and press the button again forward. Within a few moments you will receive an email containing an activation link and a verification code via SMS: then press the item Click here contained in the email to continue activating the UniCredit Bank App, enter the code received via SMS in the field verification code and press pulsating forward.
As a final step, create a mPIN code which will allow you to generate one-time passwords to allow operations directly from the app, enter the code displayed on your UniCredit Pass device (the plastic key), enter the four digits of your credit card indicated in the figure shown on the screen and tap the button forward to complete the activation procedure.
If you are a UniCredit customer but you have not yet activated Internet banking, you can activate it by going to the branch in your area. To find the one closest to you, press on the item Contacts and branches present at the top of the main page of the UniCredit website, then type yours address or your city in the ready field and the pulsating prize Search. Now, select the branch of your interest and press the button Make an appointment to book an appointment and activate the service.
If you have a smartphone equipped with fingerprint sensor, you can access your account and authorize payment transactions also through the latter (as well as through the classic security PIN).
Log into Your Online Account with MPS
The bank Monte dei Paschi di Siena (MPS) introduced Digital Banking, a completely renewed service compared to the old PasKey, which allows you to access your current account via computer, smartphone and tablet, to check your balance, movements, make payments, top-ups, transfers and much more.
If you are a Monte dei Paschi di Siena customer and want to access your online current account, first you must go to your branch and request the activation of the service, then connect to the mps.it site and click on the item Customer area present at the top right. Then enter your user code in the field Enter your user code and click sul pulsating Log in, type the poi password Blu you received via SMS (useful for first access) and type a New password consisting of 8 numeric characters with at least 3 different digits and not in sequence. Now, type the Confirmation code received via SMS and press the button Log in o Come in and remember me per effettuare l'accesso.
At the first login, you must enter some security answers useful for the system to identify you if you forget your access codes: then choose 3 questions among the 10 that are proposed (for example What is your favorite animal?, What's your favourite dessert?, What is your favorite hobby? etc.), set the 3 answers and click sul pulsating Continue. Within a few moments you will receive a new one via SMS Confirmation code to be entered in the appropriate field, then presses the button Confirmation to complete the first login procedure and view your online current account.
You can also access your Monte dei Paschi di Siena account from mobile devices through the app Banca MPS available for smartphones (Android / iOS) and tablets (Android / iOS).
Log into Your Online Account with Intesa Sanpaolo
Customers of Intesa Sanpaolo can access their online current account after creating a PIN code, which can be done through the Intesa Sanpaolo Mobile app or through the plastic O-Key. The procedure takes a few minutes, but you need to have the customer number and have an Internet connection available.
To log in to your online current account on Intesa Sanpaolo for the first time, then connect to the bank's website, click on the item First Access e pulsing sul pulsating Log in relating to the type of active account. If you are a private customer and you are in possession of the plastic key, enter your details in the fields Client code e Cellphone (the same indicated in the contract) and click on the button Continue, then enter a pin code five digits and follow the creation wizard.
If you don't have a plastic key, you need to log in for the first time via the mobile app. Then download the Intesa Sanpaolo Mobile app available for Android, iOS and Windows 10 Mobile, start it and type your customer code in the field Client code, then enter yours cellphone number, create a pin code five-digit and enter the verification code received via SMS to complete the procedure.
If the account belongs to your company or you are a legal person, to create an access PIN enter your details in the fields Owner's code e Create your 5-digit PIN code, enter the six-digit code you see on the plastic stick in the field O-Key code, click here Continue and follow the wizard.
After creating your PIN code, connected to the main page of the Intesa Sanpaolo website, enter your data in the fields Client code e PIN and click sul pulsating Log in. If you have activated the O-Key Smart service that replaces the plastic key, as a security measure you will be asked to open the Intesa Sanpaolo Mobile app and enter your PIN code in the field Enter your PIN, after which you will be able to access your online current account, view the balance, the latest movements and access the available services.
If you have activated the access option via fingerprint sensor (or face recognition, if you have an iPhone X), you can log in to your account and authorize access from your computer simply by starting the Intesa Sanpaolo app and having your fingerprint (or your face) recognized on the phone. The same goes for the authorization of the various payment transactions.
Log in to Your Online Account with BNL
La BNL (Banca Nazionale del Lavoro) makes the service available to its customers Internet banking, which allows you to check banking relationships and operate independently and without time limits. Through a computer and an Internet connection, you can access your online current account, view your balance, the latest movements and carry out operations such as bank transfers or payments.
If you are a BNL private customer, you can activate Internet banking by going to the branch in your area: to find the one closest to you, connect to the bnl.it site and click on the item Find us, dopodiché inserti i tuoi dati nei campi Region, Province, Municipality / Locality e Address e pulsing sul pulsating Search to view the map with the branches in your city. To activate the service, you can make an appointment by calling the number indicated or go to the branch in person.
After activating the service and receiving the necessary documentation to access your account via the Internet, connect to the main page of the BNL website and click on the button Log in present at the top right. Now, enter your details in the fields Customer number e PIN e pulsing sul pulsating Login to log in. You can find the Customer number in the documentation that was delivered to you at the branch at the time of signing the contract that regulates the remote relationship between customer and bank, while the PIN of six figures is available in the sealed envelope that was given to you when opening your bank account.
If you can't find the customer number, press the option on the login screen Retrieve the Customer Number online, dopodiché inserti i tuoi dati nei campi Tax Code e PIN and click sul pulsating Recover. With Internet banking, you can also activate the service SMS Alert which, via free SMS, will notify you of all movements made to your account via the Internet.
If you are a professional or have a business, you can easily access your online account by connecting to the business.bnl.it website. Then enter your details in the fields User (the license number found in the Supervisor envelope), Station (which you find indicated in the contract) and click on the button Log in, then enter the PIN number, present inside the Supervisor envelope collected at the agency, in the field Password and his bottone award Log in.
At the first login, you will be asked to create a new code User and a new one Password, which will replace the data contained in the Supervisor envelope. To ensure a maximum level of security, the Password expires monthly and you will be asked to change it once a month.
You can also access your BNL online current account via smartphone (Android / iOS) and tablet (Android / iOS) by downloading the free BNL app. After downloading and launching the application, enter your details in the fields Customer ID e PIN e fai tap sul pulsating Log in to log into your account. This app also supports the fingerprint sensor, then allows access to your account and the authorization of payments by fingerprint.
Log into Your Online Account with Other Banks
If your bank isn't listed above, here's a quick list of other banks who offer home banking services with the related procedures for accessing the online current account, both in the case of a private account and a business account.
- Cariparma: to access your current account, press the button Customer access and select your bank from CA Cariparma, CA Carispezia e CA Friulada, then select the type of current account from Private Nowbanking, Nowbanking Small Businesses, Banklink.Net e Nowbanking Corporate and enter your data in the fields User Code / Alias e Date, type the Password using the keypad visible on the screen and click on the button Log in. If it is your first login, you can press on the entry Guide on first access and download the wizard with detailed instructions. To access your online current account via your mobile device, you can download the Nowbanking app available for Android, iOS and Windows 10 Mobile devices.
- Ubi Banca: connect to the bank's website and press on the item Customer area present at the top right. If you are a private customer, enter your details in the fields Client code, Security code e pulsing sul pulsating Log in; if you have a business account, click on the option Business Digital Banking and, in case of CEO, inseerisci i tuoi dati nei campi Client code, Password and his bottone award Log in to log in to your account, otherwise put the check mark next to the item User and enter your details in the fields Client code, User, Password and click sul pulsating Log in to complete the login. Furthermore, with the Qui Ubi Banking app (Android, iOS and Windows) you can access your account via smartphone and tablet.
- Che Banca: On the main screen of the Che Banca website, click the button Customer area present at the top right and select one of the options available from Individual Customers e Business customers: in the first case, enter your data in the fields Client code (the 9-digit code that was assigned to you by the bank when you became a customer), Birthday, Access code and click sul pulsating Log in; in the case of Business Customers, if you are CEO account, enter your login details in the fields Client code e Password and presses the button Log in, while if you are Secondary user select the relevant tab and enter your data in the fields Both, User Code, Password and press pulsating Log in to access the account. To access your account via mobile devices, you can download the app for Android and iOS devices.
- Banca Mediolanum: you can access your account by pressing the button Log in at the top right, then enter your details in the field Enter the Customer Code / Nickname, type il First secret code using the keypad on the left and click on the button Log in. Now, type the Second secret code and firstly your pulse Log in And that's it. The Mediolanum app (Android, iOS and Windows) is also available to access the account via mobile devices.
- Banco BPM: is the group born from the foundation of Banco Popolare and Banca Popolare di Milano. If you are a customer of the Banco BPM group, to access your current account, connect to the Bancobpm.it website and click on the item Access to restricted areas present at the top. Now, if you are a private customer click on the option Internet Banking - Area Privati and enter your data in the fields Identification code e PIN, while you have a business current account, press on the item Internet Banking – Area Imprese and enter your details in the fields and User Code, Password and click sul pulsating forward to continue the login operation. You can download the free YouApp app for Android and iOS devices and which allows you to access your current account also via smartphone and tablet.
- Widiba: to access your Widiba account via computer, press the button Login at the top right, enter your login details in the fields Username e Password and click your bottone Enter Widiba. In case of problems, you can call the toll-free number 800.22.55.77, while to access the online account from smartphones and tablets you can download the free app available for Android, iOS and Windows 10 Mobile devices.
- Webank: if you are a Webank customer, you can access your online current account via computer by connecting to the bank's website, then click on the item Customer access at the top right, type your details in the fields UserID e Password and press pulsating Log in. Before logging in, you can choose whether to log in for Consult and arrange o To consult. Alternatively, you can access the account via the mobile application (Android, iOS, Windows 10 Mobile).
- Fineco: On the main screen of the Fineco website, click the button Log in located at the top right, then enter your details in the fields User code e Password and presses the button Log in to log into your account. In case of loss of your data, you can press on the item Lost codes to recover it, while if you are a new customer and you need to log in for the first time, click on the option Activate codes and follow the activation procedure. By downloading the Fineco app (Android / iOS) you can also access your current account via smartphone and tablet.
- Banca Sella: connected to the Banca Sella website, press the yellow button Log in present at the top right, type your codes in the fields Enter your code e Enter your PIN and press the button Confirmation to access. If you do not yet have the codes for online services or if it is your first access, click on the items Request them now e Activate them now and follow the wizard. The app for Android, iOS and Windows 10 Mobile devices is also available, which allows you to access your current account via smartphone and tablet.
- Orange Account: if you have activated the Ing Direct Orange Account, press the button Clients, inseerisci i tuoi dati nei campi Client code e Birthday and click on the button forward, then enter your code PIN and log into your account. By downloading the Ing Direct Italia app (Android / iOS), you can check your balance and your movements also via smartphone and tablet.
If you don't have a bank account yet and are looking for a solution that will best meet your needs, take a look at my post on the best online bank account - I'm sure it will come in very handy.